My Fall-Winter Makeup products & More..– Most used products.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

Opps...Its been so long since I posted. I'm back in my college now, hence there was a huge delay in publishing posts; I'm dependent on college wifi...sigh. It was really frustrating to write posts and edit pictures but never get a chance to publish them!! But anyways, continuing with the fall-winter skincare that I had done last week, here’s all the makeup I've been enjoying for winter.

Starting with the eye make up:



Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: Its a great mascara, especially for my bottom lashes. Definitely false lash effect! Too dramatic to wear it to college though, but perfect for parties and otherwise.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe (Review here):
Its a lovely grey color, has certain lilac tones underneath. Its a good color for fall, I use it as a base for brown colors to make them more taupe-y. On some days I use it as it as with just a black liner and mascara.

Bourjois Ombre Stretch eye shadow in Flexi Brown:
Its a lovely brown color perfect for fall and winters, I love the gold flecks it has. However, I get a decent color pay off only when I use it wet.

Inglot round eye shadow refills in 463DS, 418P, 378M :
(From my Inglot Palette) They are the only neutrals I got from Inglot and I'm loving them. 463DS is perfect for highlighting, 418P is an amazing green color and 378M is dark brown color which is a must have for me.

Faces Single eye shadows in FES00064 and FES00232:
I love FES00064(pale pink one), its a "my lids but better" color for me, some times I use it just to give a wash of color on my lids, some times I use it as a blending color. I also mix both of these to get a nice soft brown color for blending in black smokey eye looks. 

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black:
This one is a recent purchase and I'm loving it! It has got so many reviews already so I won't be reviewing it on my blog. Its a great kajal and liner, I apply it on my upper lash line and then smudge it to get a smokey look.

Maybelline Hypersharp Liner: 
Thanks to this, I'm able to draw on a cat eyeliner and winged liner which I wasn't able to do earlier with gel liner and pencil. Now I can draw them by pencil as well, I’m yet to try with my maybelline gel liner, but its all dried up and using a liquid liner is sooo easy!

Some of the eye make up looks I've been trying out:
*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com
all pictures are sans mascara!


using Bourjois Flexi Brown, Faces FES00232, Inglot 378M, Inglot 463DS,  matte black e/s, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
using Inglot 418P, Maybelline Bold Gold Color Tattoo, Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner, Inglot 463DS, Faces FES00064, matte black e/s, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
using Maybelline Tough as Taupe color tattoo, matte black e/s, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Inglot 463DS, Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner, Faces e/s FES00064 & FES00232

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

Now for face, I'm still using the Garnier BB Cream (Review here), and Kryolan's Translucent powder in shade TL09 which is a loose powder. I use it only to powder areas on which I use concealer such as under eyes, chin and the occasional pimples, for the rest of the face I can do without powder, its winter baby!


For blush: Currently I own only 3 blushes out of which I have been using two. The Kryolan Supracolor (Review hereis the one I reach for the most because its quicker to use. The other blush is Inglot's blush refill in AMC58 which is a lovely everyday pink color.

For lips, there are four lippies which have captured my attention this season:
(L-R) Mirrored Mauve, Caressing Coral, Pink Romance, Don't Stop Blushing
Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Mirrored Mauve (Review Here: I love this color, its the most worn among all mentioned here. 

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Caressing Coral :  Its a bright coral pink color. I like wearing this as a stain, it gives a nice pop of pink to my whole look. 

Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick in Pink Romance: This is like an mlbb(my lips but better) and goes really well with smokey eye looks.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Don't Stop Blushing(130): Don't you just love that name? This is a vibrant deep red color on me, I love the felt tip style of this lipstick. I'll be reviewing it soon.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

Yes, I know, I didn't wear any dark lip colors. They make me look OLD, and my lips look SO thin.


I own countless number of lip balms but my most used ones (aka the ones that I could easily find in the lip balm purse) this month are Maybelline Baby Lips in Antioxidant Berry and The Body Shop’s Chocomania lip butter. On some days the TBS lip butter heals and moisturizes chapped lips, on others it just moisturizes. The Baby Lips just moisturizes lips and it’s a great lip balm to wear under or over a lipstick.

For nails, I've been enjoying:

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow(360): I know winter is hardly the time to be flaunting yellow polish, but I have been searching for a budget friendly pastel yellow polish since such a long time, and this is it! This isn't exactly pastel, but its not that loud, in-your-face kind of yellow either.

Colorbar Exclusive Nail Enamel in Dusky Mauve(103) (Review here): Its a taupe, must have for winters!

Revlon Nail Enamel in Classy(447): I have this since so many months, its my favorite pastel polish. I wear it every month

Chambor Vernis A Ongles in Forever Lilac(203): This is one of the old Chambor polishes, it lilac and a great color for the fall. It has a nice creamy satin finish, however the quality of this nail polish is bad. No wonder Chambor had to come up with a new formula.

Other than these, I've been using Maybelline Color Show in the shade Denim Dash (Review here), going gaga over it!


Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover: This was an impulsive purchase, I've used it only once so far on my nails and toe nails, and I liked the results. But full review will be after a month cause this can be used only twice a week.

Fragrances I've been loving:
Perfumes are something I never talk about, on the blog or otherwise, because I don't own any, and that's because its not something I'm interested in. I wear mists only, and I don't review them because its hard for me to describe smells, and when I find a scent I like, it stick to it forever. I don't go around hunting for new fragrances, I'm like a one-fragrance-woman. However, my sis is the complete opposite. She loves to try out new fragrances, and because of that I get introduced to new scents and I end up buying them! So these are 3 that I really, really love and that's why they are here.
(L-R) VS Ocean Bloom, per una Opulence, VS Midnight Dare
Victoria's Secret Mist in Ocean Bloom: I sniffed this just once and brought it. Its a lovely smell, very fresh, very summery. I can tell you now itself, its going to be my summer scent as well.

per una Opulence EDT: I have Ankita from Corallista to thank for this actually. In her October favorites she mentioned a perfume which she had gotten from Marks & Spencers, its not this one though. I was surprised because I didn't know that Marks & Spencers sells perfumes, so I went to their store and checked out alot of them and I absolutely loved this one. "Opulence" is the right word to describe its scent. I like that its travel size, I really needed a perfume for my handbag and now I have one!  

Victoria's Secret Mist in Midnight Dare: This one is my sister's actually, but I love it so much. If you want a sweet, strong mist from VS, this is it. All the others are very delicate.

There's another Victoria's Secret Mist I use, its called Sheer Love. It has a very delicate floral fragrance. *UPDATE* I love mixing Sheer Love and Opulence for everyday wear.

Hope you enjoyed this post and this wasn't tooo long, if you got tired of reading this, I'm worried about my hair care post. Its gonna be a lot longer than this one! 

Tell me what you have been enjoying for the fall! What's your must have make up? I wanna know!

Happy Winter Solistice!
*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com