Burt's Bees Beeswax Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E // 100% Natural Lip Balm

When I first used this Burt's Bees Honey lip balm, it felt pretty dry in texture. The more I used it, its texture changed and it felt buttery. Its one of those things where you have to get rid of the initial layer so that the product works better. It’s a dry-buttery texture, like the EOS lip balm.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E 100% Natural Lip Balm Ingredients Review Price India

Ingredients :
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lanolin, Aroma (Natural Flavor), Mel (Honey), Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin
This article gives a really good break down of the ingredients.

The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm comes in a lot of variants, I have the honey one which is colorless and doesn't have any taste either. I does smell faintly of something, but I'm not sure what it is. 

I can say with certainty that the Burt's Bees Honey lip balm works best when I’m regular with water, like probably drinking every hour. I faced the same experience with Carmex & EOS lip balms, except that I didn’t need to drink water every hour. It is buttery to apply and it does moisturize my lips and cures chapped lips. My lips look healthy after 1-2 hours of applying it. Burt's Bees claims this lip balm is 100% natural and contains vitamin E. I don’t get much benefit of the Vitamin E as it doesn’t hydrate my lips for long.

A lot of people have suggested me to try Burt's Bees lip balm after I was going gaga over the EOS & Carmex lip balms. And I think its quite similar to those, except for a few points.
- It doesn’t last for a long time on my lips when I’m in an AC room. EOS & Carmex lip    balms last longer in the same conditions as long as I don’t fiddle with my lips.
- Although its texture is similar to the EOS lip balm, its not easy to wear underneath a    lipstick, unlike the EOS lip balm.
- Burt's Bees lipbalm wears off faster from my lips than the other two.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E 100% Natural Lip Balm Ingredients Review Price India

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E 100% Natural Lip Balm Ingredients Review Price India

Product vs Price :

Cost : Rs.400 / $5.9
Qty : 4.25g / 0.15oz
Availability : Elitify | Amazon | Flipkart
Its also available at Sephora stores across India.

Overall Verdict : 3.8/5


I like the Burt's Bees lip balm, I don’t love it as much as other lip balms I’ve mentioned though. However, its an all natural product that works pretty well. Its also slightly cheaper than the other two inspite of being all natural. If you like trying out new lip balms, do check this out ! I think I will like it a lot in summers due to its light texture.