Freeman's Feeling Beautiful Kiwi & Yogurt Facial Moisturizing Cleanser- Review & Swatches {Guest Post}

by Pranita


*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

Hello pretty ladies, today I’m going to review my favorite cleanser – Freeman’s Facial Moisturizing Cleanser Kiwi & Yogurt. First off, I have a dry skin. I was on the hunt for a non-drying face wash when I came across this cleanser. I have used only one Freeman product before this and that is the Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Facial Mask  and I absolutely loved it! So I knew that buying this would be a good choice, especially since it claims to be moisturizing- something which my dry skin needs. And let me tell you, I struck gold with this one!

Freeman's Feeling Beautiful Kiwi & Yogurt Facial Moisturizing Cleanser- Review & Swatches

Cost – Rs.220
Qty- 150ml/6fl. Oz.

What the company claims:-
It’s a super hydrating smoothie for the skin! This silky cream cleanser with crisp Kiwi and cooling, non-dairy yogurt cleans away oil and impurities-without stripping or drying skin. Perfect for normal to dry skin
Directions for use: Massage gently onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water. Use morning and night

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

My take on the product:-
The cleanser comes in a tube with a flip cap. It’s a  mild minty green in color liquid. The color pigmentation is quite less that it looks white most of the times.  It has a fragrance but it’s not offensive, it smells nice and fresh. I can smell the Kiwi and I love the fruity fragrance. It does not lather, though. I apply it all over my face in circular motions and then wash it off. It feels like putting curd, not because its thick, but because it leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, supple and moisturized. Once I even put it in dots around my face and spread it with ice and it worked well that way as well. Also, the consistency of the cleanser is quite runny and I would advise you not to keep the bottle upside down.
Although it contains alcohol, it does not contain parabens. It’s a blessing for dry skin! The only thing I didn't like is the accumulation of the product on the cap. Other than that I absolutely love this cleanser.
Here are the swatches and a picture of the cap.

Freeman's Feeling Beautiful Kiwi & Yogurt Facial Moisturizing Cleanser- Review & Swatches Freeman's Feeling Beautiful Kiwi & Yogurt Facial Moisturizing Cleanser- Review & Swatches

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

Summing up the review:-
The good:-
  • Great smell (unless you prefer fragrance free cleansers)
  • It cleans the skin nicely.
  • Moisturizing! It claims to be moisturizing and it is.
  • Gentle.
  • Does not contain parabens

The bad-
  • Contains alcohol
  • The accumulation of product at the cap
The ugly-
  • The availability in India.

Overall verdict:- 4/5 (-1 for the inavailability). If you have dry skin, this cleanser is worth a try

Its usually found at 24hr medical stores like Wellness Forever, I have also seen Freeman products at Society Stores. Some online stores have these as well, but I advise you to ask them to check their stock for it, whether it is really there, before you place your order.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com