BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner for Seriously Dry Hair

BBlunt claims their products are specially formulated for Indian hair, in my opinion, that’s just a marketing gimmick. I like a lot of L’Oreal products that aren’t specially formulated for indian hair, which is why I believe that its all just statement. Today, I'm going to write about the BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner, a product I have been using for a couple of months now.

BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner for Seriously Dry Hair Ingredients Review

BBlunt Claims:
This moisture-rich conditioner makes out-of-control hair manageable. It smoothens, softens and adds shine. Show your hair some love.

Texture : thick & creamy. Like a hair mask. But it doesn’t feel as silicone-y as a hair mask.  I suppose its thick because its meant for seriously dry hair. I use it twice during one wash, each time I keep it for approximately 3min, as instructed. I like that it doesn’t weigh my hair or make it greasy, unfortunately that just means my hair is super dry. =(

After effects : I have seriously dry hair, my hair ends are the worst & they actually look pretty bad too.  This conditioner does make them smooth & soft, but they still look dry & ugly. So if you have really dry, damaged hair, this conditioner does help smooth your locks but you will need a hair serum/oil to make your hair actually look healthy. For sometime I felt that this did not do much for my hair & I switched to another conditioner, only to realize this one works & does so much more on my hair. However, it does not add shine to my hair as it claims. 

I know the packaging looks cute & its something new, but I don’t like it. It’s inconvenient because the bottle keeps bending from the middle & strains the plastic…the plastic will eventually break. A bottle with a pump would have been perfect.

Ingredients of BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner:
BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner for Seriously Dry Hair Ingredients Review

I was skeptical about how good this would be for my hair because it has so many alcohols but I did some research around this.
  - Glycerine (2nd ingredient) is good for moisturizing hair
  - Cetyl alcohol & Stearyl alcohol (3rd & 4th ingredients) are fatty alcohols i.e they are oily &      can condition hair
These are good ingredients for dry hair.
The rest of the ingredients are silicones & parabens so if you prefer conditioners free from those, you should skip this one. I think the conditioner is more thoughtfully formulated for dry hair than most drugstore conditioners.

Product vs Price :

Cost : Rs.375 /$5.5
Qty : 200g / 7oz
Shelf Life : Doesn’t have any. Expiry is 24 months from Date of mfg.
Availability : Habbana | Nykaa | Amazon | NewU
BBlunt products are easily available online and at BBlunt stores. I don’t know if they are available at department stores.

Overall Verdict : 4/5

The BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner is a nicely formulated and does soften & smoothen my locks, it doesn't meet its claim of making hair shiny. In order to make my hair look shiny/presentable, I still need to use a serum. But I think seriously dry hair can't be remedied with just a conditioner, its a small step that needs to be taken along with other steps like hair oil, mask, serum etc. I feel that if you have dry hair (or seriously dry like mine), you will not be disappointed with this conditioner.