~What I purchased on Independeynce Day..!~

Hello everyone!! As promised, here is the post about my haul yesterday on 15th August. Also, I just want to do some rambling and some complaining so bear with me.....^_^

First off, I was supposed to post this yesterday, but my laptop started having problems. It didn't detect my phone or my camera. And it kept getting off like it was low on battery, which it wasn't btw, so I decided to let it rest for a day.

I reeallyy wanted to check out the Maybelline Bold Matte lippies but they weren't stocked at any store in R-City mall or Phoenix Market City...pfftt.. 

Anyways I got...


*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com





Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick 20
1. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate 20- The Rimmel counter finally had those Kate Moss lippies, but unfortunately only 2 were left...argghhh... One was a pale nude color and the other was a bright fuchsia. Any guesses which one I took?. Price: Rs.215/-



 Stay Matte Pressed Powder
2. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 009 Amber- I've wanted to buy this since May but every time I'd go to the Rimmel counter the SA would be absent/missing and the other SAs would direct me to their counters. This time also the SA was missing but a nice Sally Hansen SA helped me with all the stuff I wanted to try out. Price: Rs.195/-



Pond's BB Cream
3. Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream- Normally, I ignore all products which have anything to do with fairness because that's all rubbish, but this BB cream has become quite popular so I thought why not? Price: Rs.125/-
*I wore it on 16th and it gave me a zit instantly*

The Stay Matte powder costs Rs. 230 now, and the lipstick costs Rs 250. However I managed to get it at the old price from Westside, isn't that nice? The SA told me that the next time I purchase anything I will be charged the new price...Okies ^_^.

Also spotted...
Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tint. It has a balm on one end and a brush which dispenses color on the other end. The stain feels like the one left by a marker, and it seems like it might settle easily into lines and require you to continuously apply a lip balm. Price: Rs.550/-
Rimmel gel liner. There was a single black gel liner, having the same bottle  design as Revlon gel liners. I'm not into black so I didn't get it. Price: Rs.550/-
At the Bourjois counter:
The new Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons available in 4 shades.They had light pigmenttation. Rs785/-
At the Colorbar store:
New baked eye shadows! In some really pretty shades too. But I forgot to ask the price..oops.I saw some eye shadow pigments as well.