Nails! Colorbar USA Nail Lacquer in Exclusive No.15

Pastels are in for 2013. I've always loved pastels. They look so pretty, girly and innocent. In my summer vacay, I purchased a lot of stuff from Colorbar and obviously I went gaga over the colorful nail polish display.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com



I'd say Exclusive No. 15 is a seafoam green color. If you google seafoam green, you'll see that its actually a green with blue undertones. I'm loving it. Its so pretty, and I have a skirt that matches it, yipee! Now, if only I could find shoes which match each and every nail varnish I love.

Cost:- Rs.175/-



The slab on top in the picture below is exactly how Exclusive No 15 looks on my nails. And that''s seafoam green ladies!

Image : Source
Its more brighter than this in person...
...But not exactly the easiest to apply on nails
What you'll love:
  • It's toluene and DBP free. That means no yellowing of nails!
  • Its such a pretty color, which is IN this year.
  • Without a topcoat it lasts for 3 days before chipping.
  • Nice glass bottle, will not break easily.
  • You can get it online
What will probably annoy you(as it did me):
  • It thickens up easily, making it difficult to apply for the third time on your nails.
Overall Verdict:- 4/5
It thickens up way too easily, but otherwise, Exclusive No 15 is a lovely seafoam green color and a must-have.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com