Liebster Award (My 100th Post)

I was nominated for the Liebster award in August-14 by Allison of Scattered Sun. When Allison notified me, I told her that the award meant a lot to me and I wanted it to be my 100th post. It is actually the first award I have got for  my little blog. For those of you who don’t know, the Liebster award is an informal award for bloggers from other bloggers. Its a way for bloggers to connect and readers to get to know the blogger. 



Rules:
1.      Answer all questions that are given to you
2.      Link back to the person that nominated you
3.      Nominate 11 blogers who have less than 200 followers
4.      Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
5.      You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
6.      You must inform nominees of your nomination
7.      Provide nominees with a link to you post for more info
8.      Save the Liebster Award and you can post it on your blog


My Nominees:
1.   Debasree from All She Needs
2.   Richa from Corals With Blues
3.   Heena from Vanity Case Box
4.   Lavanya from The Anonymous Beauty Blogger
5.   Rakhi from Indian Beauty Hub
6.    Smita from Miss Pretty Pink
7.  Shreya from Beauty and the Best
8.  Shivani from Glam Diaries
9.   The Style Chair
10.  Preethy from PrettyKooll
11.   Cherry On Top

*based on Bloglovin followers 
My Questions:
1.   Why did you pick your blog name?
2.   How often do you blog?
3.   Who are your favorite Indian bloggers?
4.   Who are your favorite international bloggers?
5.   Are you a lipstick person or a eye shadow person?
6.   Three of your must have beauty products?
7.   How much time does it take you to do your daily makeup?
8.   What is your dream holiday destination?
9.   What is your favorite way to travel?
10.  What's your favorite TV series (you can name upto 3) ? 
11.   Which genre of books do you like to read?
My answers to Allison's questions:
1.  What is your favorite place to visit? 
I haven't traveled much so I would like to say My Home because I have to stay away from my family and that sucks sometimes.
2.   If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be?
Hmm, this is a hard one. I love Bavarian Chocolate, so I think I will be that. Hmm...Yumm
3.   Why did you pick your blog name?
I have already mentioned it here
4.   Would you rather vacation at the beach or the mountains?
Beach all the way!!
5.   Why do you blog?
This is also mentioned here
6.   What is your go to day to day uniform?
I wish I could wear dresses & shorts all the time but unfortunately, you can't at work =(
I wear jeans & top with flat sandals.
7.   Who is your favorite musician and why?
Oh my, I can't name just one. Currently I'm loving Ariana Grande. Have you heard Love Me Harder??
8.   What is your favorite city and why?
I'm yet to find one, let's hope its Pune :P 
9.   What’s your favorite meal of the day?
Evening snack time :P
10.  What is the one movie that always inspires you? Casted
The Dark Knight Rises. I never thought my all time favorite movie would be a fictional superhero one, but this movie is that amazing. Every time I feel low & dejected I watch it. Seeing Bruce Wayne, a man accustomed to all luxuries, rot in an underground jail for weeks and then push himself to his limits to get out of it, is just so inspiring. When I watched that movie in the theatre and I saw Bane throw Bruce into the jail, I really thought that was the end of it for Gotham...very chilling. 
11.  Would you want to be casted in a remake of that movie?
Uhh YEAH, as the sexy Selena Kyle :P