Rave!! Parachute Summer Refresh Body Lotion Spray

During summers, I came across this really pocket-friendly, innovative and super useful lotion from Parachute. Parachute happens to be brand that I tend to overlook, but luckily, I spotted this during one rare trip to a convenience store. This is a body lotion that has to be dispersed with a spray… yeah! Something that can get through the nozzle of a spray has to be very thin right? Well this one absolutely is! It’s a very lightweight lotion that spreads easily, get absorbed quickly and moisturizes the skin as well. I’m very finicky about lotions being lightweight because I hate the feeling of having something on my skin.


Price: Rs. 120 / $1.99
Qty: 100ml / 3.38 oz


Ingredients:


I came across this quite late into the summer actually, I was using the Dove Go Fresh Lotion before and that one is pretty lightweight too. But after using this, even the Dove One, which is super lightweight by the way, started feeling heavy :P. So I switched to using this during day time and that one was kept for night time use. I still use this during daytime even though the weather is much cooler now, simply because  it works well and I don’t feel like I’ve got anything on my skin, but at the same time my skin is getting the hydration it needs.


The only thing that keeps this from being perfect, and really puts me off, is its smell. It has this really medicinal smell, reminiscent of herbal products. I wish that Parachute had put in a little more effort in this part, if they had, I would have stocked this lotion by the dozen. I hope that they launch more varieties of this range because we Indians seriously need such lightweight and pocket friendly lotions in our life.



If your aim is bad, you’ll end up wasting a lot of this product, because once its sprayed into the air, you can’t make out the where the lotion went. This ends up wasting a lot of it, but its hardly the fault of the product and more of an error on the part of the user, ermm me.

Overall Verdict: 4.5/5


I absolutely love the lightweight texture of the Parachute Summer Fresh Lotion and the fact that it keeps my skin hydrated all day. Apart from the smell, I have no qualms about this product. I really hope that this is launched in more varieties!