Utility Pouches from India Circus and How You Can Use Them

Recently I got to try out the ‘Utility Pouches’ that India Circus sells. In case you don’t already know, here’s a bit about the brand:

India Circus is a contemporary design label offering affordable and sophisticated designs by renowned designer Krsna Mehta, Design Director of India Circus. The collections offer various life-style products, ranging from home decor to personal accessories. India Circus designs seek to introduce modern sensibilities to Indian aesthetic traditions. With an All-Indian palette, India Circus draws inspiration from the flora & fauna as well as the rich heritage of India. IndiaCircus’s philosophy is very simple. We seek to bring to you a range of products right from home decor to personal accessories that is flavoured with the Indian aesthetic. Neither are our products too traditional and archaic, nor are they very futuristic. They all are a fine balance of the old and the new, the classic and the chic…in short, completely contemporary.

The site has crossed international frontiers and today has partnerships with groups such as WestWing, Fab.com, HauteLook and so on, with maximum traction coming in from buyers in  Middle East, Asian countries, Australia, Europe, America & Canada. IndiaCircus also has offline tie-ups in France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, USA & Indonesia. The aim of IndiaCircus is to target specialty & concept stores (dealing with interiors/home accessories) as well as departmental stores.

You can buy the products online from http://indiacircus.com/. They ship to over 200 countries

Utility Pouches from India Circus

I must say, I have been enjoying these utility pouches, or makeup bags as I like to call them, of late. They are pretty great multi taskers with respect to storage, and the fact that they have quirky prints and pretty colors makes them all the more reachable. I haven’t used both bags for long, but so far the quality seems great. Here are the two pouches that I choose:

Owl Howl Utility Pouch:
The owl howl utility pouch is my favourite; the colourful owl print stands out against that seafoam green background. The size is just perfect, its small enough to fit in my small purses yet big enough to hold all my makeup. In reality, it is a bit more green than it appears in the pictures. It is slim and broad and comes with a sling on one end. I was really disappointed to see that the print is just on one side of the pouch. I like to use this to keep my everyday makeup essentials, it can store all the essentials you need for a day to night transformation. Have a look:

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Here’s what I’ve put into the bag: concealer, 2 lipsticks, lip balm, blush, single eye shadow, 3 travel size makeup brushes, mascara, kajal, compact… Phew! .It manages to fit all these 12 essentials and still stays slim. I don’t know if you can tell from the pictures but it does hold all these products with ease.

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

It has a zipped section inside and I store the brushes and liner there.
Bonus product: I even added my favourite L’Oreal Bella lipgloss and it fits nicely on top. But 
I wouldn’t recommend putting any more products otherwise you may dent the bag.

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Obviously, you can use his pouch to store more than just makeup products, this is just an addict’s way of using this quirky bag.
Available HERE

Kingdom of Dreams Small Utility Pouch:
Now this pouch has a lovely watercolour print of a forest with tigers prowling and a lake with swans sitting peacefully. It can also be used in a variety of ways. When I’m travelling from city to city, I like to use this to store all my eye makeup brushes, I also throw in a couple of eye liners sometimes. Unfortunately, its not large enough to store face makeup brushes but my eye makeup brushes fit perfectly. You can also use this to store lipsticks and nail polishes. It seems to have some padding inside and that will help in shock absorption, so if something heavy lands on top of this bag, the products inside will still be safe.

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

Utility Pouches from India Circus

You can’t tell from the pictures, but its holding 15 of my eye makeup brushes of various sizes with ease.
Available HERE

Overall Verdict: 4/5
I’m really happy with both bags, especially the prints that they have, they are really unique. The bags store all my goodies with ease. Do check out the website, I’m sure you’ll find something to love!

Utility Pouches from India Circus

PS: Which one of the two bags did you like?

Products were chosen by me and send over by the brand for consideration. Opinions are my own and unbiased. Please read my Disclaimer Policy for more details.