Iraya Vanilla & Whole Milk Body Milk and Shower Milk Review

Its been a while since I shared a body care product. Today I’m going to talk about two body products I used in the last month of the winter season, they are by Iraya. The only other product I have tried from Iraya earlier is the Kumkumadi Facial Oil which had really great results. Iraya is a brand that makes a lot of all-natural products which are reasonably priced. I purchased the Vanilla & Whole Milk Body Milk and Shower milk online from Jabong. The body milk is a body lotion and the shower milk is a creamy shower gel.



Iraya Vanilla & Whole Milk Body Milk Review:
Company Claims: Enriched with nutritive properties. Imparts a perfect velvet, satin soft feel to the skin. With the goodness of aloevera, and sesame oil, this delightful body milk moisturizes the skin replenishing it with essential nutrients. It helps provide skin with the hydration and protection that it needs, all day. Regular use leaves skin soft and radiant.



Price: Rs.495
Qty: 250ml / 8.45 fl. Oz.
Availability: Iraya | Jabong | Amazon
Ingredients:


My experience:
The body & shower milk have the same fragrance. Its pretty strong in the body milk(or lotion) and at first I disliked the smell A Lot. It isn’t the traditional vanilla smell at all, its something completely different; maybe this is what vanilla naturally smells like? Or is it because vanilla is mixed with whole milk? I couldn’t bear using it for a week, I would apply it only on my legs, but then I slowly got used to the smell & I didn’t have any other body lotion to use so I ended up using this every night. The Iraya Vanilla & Whole Milk Body Milk is a light weight body lotion that gets absorbed quickly into the skin. I don’t think it’s the best product for dry-dry skin (like mine) but it does effectively moisturize. It leaves a slightly greasy feeling to my skin which I didn’t like.
Overall Verdict: 3.5/5. 

Iraya Vanilla & Whole Milk Shower Milk Review:
Company Claims: Hydrating, deep cleansing & enriched with nutritive properties. A delectable blend of cow’s milk, goat milk, natural oils of olive, hazelnut and almond, this luxuriant shower milk is a treat for the skin & senses. Hydrating, deep cleansing and enriched with the nutritive properties properties of whole milk, it imparts a perfect velvet, satin soft feel to the skin.



Price: Rs.395
Qty: 250ml / 8.45 fl. Oz.
Availability: Iraya | Jabong | Amazon
Ingredients:



My experience: This shower cream is lightweight and in spite of having SLS in its ingredients, it does not lather much. The lather is really bare minimum. It doesn’t feel thick like some of the The Body Shop shower creams. I haven’t used this with a loofah because I don’t use one with shower creams. It smells just like the body milk, only less potent. I prefer my shower creams to have a thicker and more luxurious feeling and this one lacks that thickness. It does effectively clean the skin, no complaints there!
Overall Verdict: 3/5


On the whole, I liked both the Iraya products, though I would not repurchase the shower milk, the body milk is nice. Iraya is mostly a natural products brand, so if you like to try natural products, you should definitely check out Iraya. Their products are vegan and cruelty free! I like that their packaging is sturdy, I just wish the pumps on both bottles would lock though!